Fleet operators, suppliers, manufacturers and individuals working in the fleet industry are being asked to put themselves forwards for Brake’s prestigious UK Fleet Champions Awards.
Entries for the UK Fleet Champions Awards 2022 open today (Wednesday 2 February) and will close on 27 May. The Awards will judged by a panel of industry experts, with winners announced at a glittering ceremony the Etihad Stadium, Manchester, on Thursday 20 October.
The prestigious awards recognise the hard work and dedication of those working to prevent crashes and reduce pollution caused by work vehicles. Award categories this year include:
- Company Driver Safety (small, medium and large fleet categories) – sponsored by Fleetmaster
- Public Sector Driver Safety
- Sustainable Journeys Award
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action – sponsored by eDriving
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award
- Fleet Safety Product Award
- Road Safety in the Community Award
- Safe Vehicles Award
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award
- Fleet Driver of the Year Award
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety
The UK Fleet Champions Awards provide a fantastic opportunity to promote products and services to hundreds of fleet professionals representing a range of organisations including blue chip companies, and public and third sector organisations. There are a range of sponsorship packages available to suit all budgets – If you would like to sponsor part, or all, the 2022 awards please contact our corporate partnerships team by emailing [email protected] or visiting our website.
Scott Williams, head of programme delivery at Brake, said: “We know there are thousands of examples of fleets across the industry that demonstrate outstanding commitments to road safety every day. If you work in one of these fleets, or know someone who has gone above and beyond to reduce the number of crashes on our roads or the pollution caused by vehicles, we want to hear from you. Entering the UK Fleet Champions Awards is a great opportunity to gain recognition for your achievements.”