The third event in the new Essentials of fleet safety webinar series took place on Tuesday 11 June. The Essentials of Fleet Safety is a series of five, 60-minute webinars to give champions the essential elements of running a fleet safety programme. The webinars are based on the five pillars of the Global Fleet Champions campaign.
At the webinar delegates learnt how to :
- write an annual safety plan with key performance indicators for collisions and emissions resulting from transport usage;
- methodologies for collecting data; and
- pre- and post-crash analysis techniques.
Simon Austin, marketing manager UK & Ireland at Verizon Connect, said : “Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimising and revolutionising the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. We are proud to be supporting Brake’s Global Fleet Champions campaign and the Essentials of Fleet Safety webinar series to help businesses ensure best practices are adopted, and to help promote safer driving behaviours amongst their workforce through innovative fleet management solutions.”
A recording of the webinar is available to view here.
The next webinar in the series focuses on the journey routing and modal choice pillar and will discuss:
- important factors to consider when planning journeys;
- tools you can use to help you make complex choices; and
- how to eliminate or reduce the need to move people or goods by considering other alternatives.
To book your free place please visit here.