The fourth event in the new Essentials of fleet safety webinar series took place on Wednesday 4 September. The Essentials of Fleet Safety is a series of five, 60-minute webinars to give champions the essential elements of running a fleet safety programme. The webinars are based on the five pillars of the Global Fleet Champions campaign.
At the webinar delegates learnt about :
- important factors to consider when planning journeys;
- tools you can use to help you make complex choices; and
- how to eliminate or reduce the need to move people or goods by considering other alternatives.
A recording of the webinar is available to view here.
The next webinar in the series focuses on the vehicle procurement and maintenance pillar and will discuss:
- the key elements of safe vehicle purchasing and replacement procedures;
- about the importance of ongoing vehicle maintenance; and
- the daily checks drivers can undertake to identify any problems with their vehicles before driving them.
The webinar will take place on Thursday 7 November, book your free place here.