Fleet organisations have shown their support for celebrating work-related road safety by sponsoring every category at the upcoming UK Fleet Champions Awards.
New sponsorships by Fleet Focus, Zego, and Matrix iQ announced on Monday 12 September mean every category running in this year’s Award ceremony now has sponsor support.
The new sponsors join Headline Sponsor VisionTrack and six other organisations that are sponsoring the 2022 UK Fleet Champions Awards to champion excellence across the fleet industry.
The Awards will be presented on Thursday 20 October at a ceremony at Manchester’s Etihad Stadium.
Final tickets for the event are now available with a deadline for purchase of Friday 30 September.
The UK Fleet Champions Awards celebrate the hard work and dedication of fleet organisations striving to reduce road deaths and injuries, and reduce pollution caused by their vehicles.
The 2022 sponsors are:
- Headline sponsor – VisionTrack
- Company Driver Safety Award – Fleetmaster
- Public Sector Driver Safety Award – Matrix iQ
- Sustainable Journeys Award – DriveTech
- Dr Will Murray Award for Analysis and Action – eDriving
- Fleet Safety Innovation Award – FORS
- Fleet Safety Partnership Award – Fleet Focus
- Fleet Safety Product Award – Zego
- Road Safety in the Community Award – Samsara
- Road Risk Manager of the Year Award – QBE
- Kevin Storey Award for Outstanding Commitment to Road Safety – Samsara