Brake involves a number of experts from the fleet industry in the judging of awards entries to help determine the winners and highly commended entrants in each category.
The judges for the UK Fleet Safety Awards 2019 are listed below.
- John Boocock, Director at Fleetmaster
- Stephen Briers, Editor in Chief at Fleet News
- Dr Lisa Dorn, Associate Professor of Driver Behaviour at Cranfield University
- Andrew Drewary, Road Safety Consultant at Road Safety Smart
- Tracey Fuller, UK Head of CSR at BNP Paribas UK & Arval UK
- Colin Hartley, Managing Director at DRiiVE
- Amanda Manley, HR Manager at National Vehicle Distribution
- Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk Director at Arriva Bus
- Anna-Marie Penny, Senior Programme Manager at Highways England
- Angela Pisanu, Editor at GreenFleet
- Andy Price, Director at Fleet Safety Management
- Professor Nick Reed, Founder at Reed Mobility
- Deirdre Sinnot McFeat, Transport Safety and Vehicle Risks Policy Maker at Health and Safety Authority
- Graham Telfer, Fleet Manager at Gateshead Council