5 October 2021
10am - 12pm BST
Vehicle technology is evolving at a rapid pace, and there are an increasing number of systems available that aim to improve vehicle and driver safety. While technology offers many benefits, it can also present challenges to fleet managers; however, with careful choice and effective integration with a wider risk management strategy, vehicle technology can help managers to reduce risk across fleets.
Attendees will discuss:
- Vehicle technologies that can improve safety by preventing crashes and reducing the risk of serious injury if a crash occurs
- Electronic recording systems (telematics)
- The move towards autonomy – potential benefits and challenges
- How to ensure fleets have robust policies for vehicle procurement and maintenance
- What a best practice policy for using vehicle technology to manage road risk should include
- How to ensure compliance with a best practice policy for using vehicle technology to manage road risk
For more information about attending this event, contact [email protected]
This roundtable event is sponsored by MiX Telematics.