6 September 2021
2pm - 4pm NZST
Virtual roundtables involve around 15 participants from across the fleet industry, including operators, suppliers, industry associations and/or statutory agencies, discussing a fleet safety topic in-depth. The sessions are held online, and discuss current issues and solutions relating to the topic, helping to inform campaigns, resources and events.
Safe vehicles are essential to prevent crashes from happening and reduce the risk of death or serious injury if a crash does occur. There are a myriad of safety features available on vehicles and that can be retrofitted. Responsible fleets ensure that all vehicles driven by their employees conform to the highest safety standards.
Attendees will discuss:
- The risks fleets face from unsafe vehicles
- Vehicle safety features, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and other technology that can reduce risk
- Effective servicing and maintenance of vehicles
- What a best practice policy for vehicle procurement, servicing and maintenance should include, and methods for ensuring compliance
- What industry and agencies can do to highlight the risks with drivers and solutions with fleets
Attendance at this event is limited. It is free to attend and by invitation only, however we welcome interest from fleet operators, suppliers, associations and statutory agencies. For more information, or to request to attend this event, contact [email protected].
This virtual roundtable is kindly sponsored by Smith&Smith.