26 May 2021
2pm - 4pm NZST
Virtual roundtables involve around 15 participants from across the fleet industry, including operators, suppliers, industry associations and/or statutory agencies, discussing a fleet safety topic in-depth. The sessions are held online, and discuss current issues and solutions relating to the topic, helping to inform campaigns, resources and events.
Drivers who are impaired by drugs, whether illegal or prescription, are never fit to be in control of a vehicle. Any drug-driver presents a serious risk to a fleet’s safety and reputation, and is a danger to other road users. Robust drug policies and procedures are vital for ensuring all employees are safe to be behind the wheel.
Attendees will discuss:
- The risks fleets face from drug driving
- Implications of drug driving legislation for fleets
- Measures to tackle drug driving, including random drug testing
- What a best practice policy for drug driving should include, and methods for ensuring compliance
- What industry and agencies can do to highlight the risks with drivers and solutions with fleets
Attendance at this event is limited. It is free to attend and by invitation only, however we welcome interest from fleet operators, suppliers, associations and statutory agencies. For more information, or to request to attend this event, contact [email protected].
This virtual roundtable is available for sponsorship. For more information, contact [email protected].