16 February 2022
2pm - 4pm NZDT
The working environment in the transport industry has a strong impact on the health and wellbeing of anyone who drives for work. This in turn can affect driver behaviour and the safety of drivers and other road users. By looking after their drivers’ health and wellbeing, fleets can demonstrate that they are caring, compassionate employers who put people first and value their safety.
Attendees will discuss:
- The greatest health challenges facing professional drivers and their employers
- The relationship between health and wellbeing and driver behaviour
- How to spot signs of ill health
- How to address the stigma of mental illness in the workplace
- Best practice policies and procedures for driver health and wellbeing
For more information about attending this event, contact [email protected].
This roundtable is kindly sponsored by: