8 December 2021
2pm - 3pm NZDT
Safe vehicles are essential to prevent crashes from happening and reduce the risk of death or serious injury if a crash does occur. Knowing what to look out for when buying new vehicles can help fleets minimise crash risk. Regular inspection and maintenance also play a vital role in keeping your vehicles safe for the road. Responsible fleets ensure that all vehicles driven by their employees conform to the highest safety standards.
This webinar will discuss:
- Policies and procedures for procurement and maintenance of vehicles
- The importance of vehicle standards and the consequences of non-compliance
- Methods for completing routine vehicle checks and their importance
- Vehicle safety technologies that can prevent crashes and reduce risk of death or injury
- Todd Wylie, Principal Advisor – Vehicle Safety, Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency
- Jack Gordon-Crosby, Managing Director, OptiFleet
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.