25 November 2021
2pm - 3pm NZDT
Safe vehicles are essential to prevent crashes from happening and reduce the risk of death or serious injury if a crash does occur. Knowing what to look out for when buying new vehicles can help fleets minimise crash risk. Regular inspection and maintenance also play a vital role in keeping your vehicles safe for the road. Responsible fleets ensure that all vehicles driven by their employees conform to the highest safety standards.
This webinar will discuss:
- Policies and procedures for procurement and maintenance of vehicles
- The importance of vehicle standards and the consequences of non-compliance
- Methods for completing routine vehicle checks and their importance
- Vehicle safety technologies that can prevent crashes and reduce risk of death or injury
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.