6 July 2021
2pm - 3pm BST
Drivers who are impaired by drugs, whether illegal or prescription, are never fit to be in control of a vehicle. Any drug-driver presents a serious risk to your fleet’s safety and reputation, and is a danger to other road users. Robust drug policies and procedures are vital for ensuring all your employees are safe to be behind the wheel.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The risk that drug-driving poses to your organisation
- How different drugs affect driving
- The importance of testing in the workplace
- The policies and procedures that can help you tackle drug-driving
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
- Andrew Drewary, Consultant Collision Analyst, Road Safety Smart
- Lesley O’Brien, Partner, Freight Link Europe
- Ean Lewin, Managing Director, D.tec International
This webinar is sponsored by D.tec International.
Book your place now
You need to be a member to register for this event.