7 July 2021
2pm - 3pm NZST
Drivers who are impaired by drugs, whether illegal or prescription, are never fit to be in control of a vehicle. Any drug-driver presents a serious risk to your fleet’s safety and reputation, and is a danger to other road users. Robust drug policies and procedures are vital for ensuring all your employees are safe to be behind the wheel.
This webinar will discuss:
- The risk that drug-driving poses to your organisation
- How different drugs affect driving
- The importance of testing in the workplace
- The policies and procedures that can help you tackle drug-driving
- Dr Matthew Baldock, Deputy Director, Centre for Automotive Safety Research, University of Adelaide
- Andrew Leibie, Commercial Manager, Healius
- Bryce Dick, Training Manager, The Drug Detection Agency (TDDA)
- Grant Lowe, General Manager, Summerland Express Freight Ltd
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.