23 August 2022
2pm - 3pm NZST
With an increased focus on reducing carbon emissions and the importance of more sustainable and active travel, fleets have an important role to play in helping to make transport more sustainable. From switching to electric vehicles, to car-share and active travel schemes, there are a number of options available to organisations, all of which come with numerous benefits, but also challenges for fleets.
This webinar will cover:
- the benefits of using electric vehicles
- sustainable travel planning and active travel schemes
- how your policies may need adapting to meet new challenges from sustainable and active travel
- Kirsten Corson, Co-Founder/Exec. Director, Zilch
- Louise Aitken, Executive Partner Circular and Climate Innovation, Toyota New Zealand
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
Can’t attend live? Register and you’ll be sent the recording.
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.