24 May 2022
2pm - 3pm BST
All collisions and near-misses should be investigated to discover the root cause of the incident, so that measures can be taken to prevent it happening again. Data capture and analysis is key to this process – but what data do you need to capture, and how can you best use it to improve the safety of your fleet? Responsible organisations have a duty to learn everything they can from incidents involving their vehicles, and to use their findings wisely, so that journeys made on their behalf present the minimum risk to everyone.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What information must be collected after a crash
- Methods for gathering key incident data
- How to analyse collision data
- How to integrate collision data and lessons learned into your road safety policies to minimise future risk.
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
- Andrew Drewary, Road risk consultant/Managing director at Road Safety Smart
- Andrew Barratclough, VP partnerships director at eDriving
- Charlotte Le Maire, Specialist criminal and road regulatory lawyer at Arch Law Limited
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.