19 July 2022
2pm - 3pm BST
Safe road use is everyone’s responsibility. Whether you drive or ride to work, responsible road users consider how best to share the road with others to minimise the risk of a crash. If you employ people who drive for work, find out how you can plan journeys so that every trip made on your behalf accounts for the other people and vehicles you share the road with.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to prepare drivers to share the road with large vehicles
- How to plan journeys to protect vulnerable road users
- Schemes to teach drivers to better understand the challenges faced by other road users.
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.
- Andy Price, Fleet Safety Management
- Scott Tidwell, Virginia Tech Transportation Institute
- Julie Smith, Transport for Greater Manchester