22 July 2020
2pm - 3pm NZST
The ‘grey fleet’ makes up a significant proportion of all vehicles used by fleets, yet its management is often overlooked by employers and employees. Grey fleet vehicles present particular risk management challenges, from reduced access to the latest safety technologies to their impact on the environment. Fleet organisations should take a proactive approach to managing work-related road risk associated with grey fleet vehicles.
In this webinar you will learn:
- the unique challenges and benefits of using a grey fleet
- the risks involved with running a grey fleet and how to minimise them
- the essential elements of an effective grey fleet policy.
- Tim Roberts, Director, Fleet Strategy
- Craig Thrussell, Sales & Relationship Manager, SurePlan
- Jay Ball, Senior Risk Engineer, Zurich
- Lee Sauerwald, Executive Manager – Corporate Services, Uniting Communities
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
Not able to attend this time? You can still register to be sent the link to the webinar recording.
This webinar is kindly sponsored by: