29 April 2020
2pm - 3pm BST
As organisations understand and adapt to changes brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, this webinar gives essential guidance to help fleet managers continue to manage work-related road risk during this unusual and difficult time. Fleets may need to quickly recruit new, less experienced drivers to manage unprecedented demand for deliveries; drivers may experience high levels of stress and anxiety; managers may need to deal with high levels of absence due to illness and social distancing measures; and government regulations may be relaxed as essential support and services become unavailable
In this webinar you will learn:
- Essential steps for driver recruitment and training (e.g. conducting licence checks and managing risks associated with younger drivers);
- Scheduling and routing journeys for safety (e.g. ensuring drivers adhere to best practice guidance around driving hours despite relaxation of regulations);
- How to manage driver health and wellbeing (e.g. stress, fatigue); and
- Vehicle maintenance and checks (to ensure all vehicles are roadworthy before every journey).
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.