13 May 2021
2pm - 3pm NZST
Speed matters for safe journeys. Whilst speed is not the cause of every crash, it’s a factor in determining the outcome of all crashes. The faster a vehicle is travelling, the greater the risk of crashing, and the more likely someone will be killed or seriously injured. Managing driver speed is therefore an essential part of your fleet safety management programme.
This webinar is also linked to Road Safety Week NZ 2021, which has the theme speed.
The webinar will cover:
- The psychological and environmental factors that tempt drivers to speed
- How your own scheduling and routing policies may inadvertently encourage speeding
- How speed correlates with crash risk
- Technologies and policies you can implement to reduce speeding in your fleet
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.
Book your place now
You need to be a member to register for this event.