16 September 2020
2pm - 3pm NZST
Driver fatigue is one of the most common causes of road crashes. Tired drivers are less likely to spot hazards, and less able to react in time to avoid a collision. Find out how to recognise the signs of fatigue and measures you can implement to reduce risk for your drivers.
This webinar will cover:
- Why fatigue is an important issue to address within your fleet safety programme
- Effective policies and procedures to reduce the risk of fatigue
- How technology can help you to address fatigue
- The importance of driver health and wellbeing in preventing fatigue
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is kindly sponsored by:
Book your place now
You need to be a member to register for this event.