1 June 2021
2pm - 3pm BST
Poorly planned journeys raise the chance of a crash occurring. Long hours behind the wheel and demanding schedules affect drivers’ ability to focus on the road. Routes that are plotted through busy, built-up areas increase the risk for people who walk and cycle. Thinking carefully about how you schedule and route journeys will help keep your drivers and other road users safe, as well as reducing costs to your organisation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How drivers react to different road types
- How to schedule journeys for safety
- How technology can help you
- What good journey scheduling and routing policies look like
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
- Matthew Newman, Route Optimisation Specialist, Trakm8
- Alison Moriarty, Fleet Risk Director, Driive
- Dr Lisa Dorn, Director of Research and Development, Driver Metrics
- Michael Zano, Regional Manager, SHEQ, Unitrans
This webinar is sponsored by Trakm8.