11 June 2019
The Essentials of Fleet Safety is a series of five, 60-minute webinars to give champions the essential elements of running a fleet safety programme. The webinars are based on the five pillars of Global Fleet Champions: Driver behaviour, Incident analysis and intervention, Vehicle procurement and maintenance, Journey routing and modal choice, and Community outreach.
Essentials of Fleet Safety 3 is about incident analysis and intervention.
Data is a vital resource for any fleet organisation. Managing through a ‘plan, do and act’ approach, that includes central monitoring and evaluation, is critical to any aspect of business performance. Organisations must have ways to monitor accurately a variety of appropriately chosen indicators to evaluate meaningfully their standard of road risk management and take action.
- ‘What can we learn?’ by Andy Price, Director at Fleet Safety Management
- ‘Writing an annual safety plan’ by Jim Noble, Vice President of engineering at eDriving
- ‘Collecting data’ by Gary Taylor, Managing Partner at Verizon Connect
- ‘Pre- and post-crash analysis techniques’ by Alex Livadeas, Accident Reconstruction Consultant at TRL
- ‘Case study: Incident analysis and intervention’ by Richard Hill, Managing Director at DriverMetrics
In this webinar you will learn:
- how to write an annual safety plan with key performance indicators for collisions (fatal, slight, serious and non-injury) and emissions resulting from transport usage;
- methodologies for collecting data; and
- pre- and post-crash analysis techniques.
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
Want to attend but can’t make this time? Sign up anyway to be sent a link to the webinar recording.
Sponsored by Verizon Connect.