3 August 2022
2pm - 3pm NZST
Anything that draws a driver’s attention away from the road, even for just a moment, can lead to devastating consequences. Making sure that drivers are not exposed to distractions like using a phone or adjusting a GPS is one of the most important things a fleet manager can do to make their workforce safer. In addition to driver training and communication, there are also technological solutions to help reduce the risk of distraction.
This webinar will cover:
- how driver distraction increases the risk of a road crash occurring
- how using a phone at the wheel affects the human brain
- how to make sure your drivers are staying engaged with the driving task
- Dr Oscar Oveido-Trespalacios, Strategic Senior Research Fellow, CARRS-Q
- Chris L’Ecluse, Solutions Specialist, Teletrac Navman
- Grant Lowe, General Manager, Summerland Express Freight Ltd
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is kindly sponsored by: