29 November 2022
Sales of electric and hybrid vehicles are soaring, and if you employ people who drive for work you are in a prime position to make the most of this technology. But transitioning to a fully – or even partially – electrified fleet is not a simple process. Challenges like shorter driving ranges and longer charging times are among many that will need careful consideration if electric vehicles are to become true game-changers for fleet sustainability.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How introducing electric vehicles could benefit your business
- How your policies may need adapting to meet new challenges like driving range and maintenance
- How to choose the safest electric vehicles to protect your drivers and other road users
- Flexible solutions for introducing electric vehicles into your fleet.
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- Fleet managers
- Health and safety managers
- Transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is available for sponsorship. Contact [email protected] to find out more.