8 May 2019
The theme for the United Nations Road Safety Week 2019 is leadership. Leadership of fleet safety and sustainability doesn’t just happen. It needs to be enabled through committed and knowledgeable directors working to defined and well-written procedures. Stronger leadership is needed to advance road safety in countries and communities worldwide.
Our academic and practitioner speakers will discuss:
- why it’s so important to put fleet safety first and the benefits of doing so;
- what effective leadership looks like;
- which measures employers need to introduce for safe and healthy mobility; and
- how engaging with local communities and lobbying local and national governments can bring about road safety change.
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
Want to attend but can’t make this time? Sign up anyway to be sent a link to the webinar recording.
Sponsored by Lytx.