17 February 2021
2pm - 3pm NZDT
Online. Free to attend
Video technology can support a fleet safety programme in a variety of ways, from identifying fatigued or distracted drivers and reducing the risk of incidents, through to providing evidence for investigations and insurance claims in the event of a crash. This technology is continually evolving and can assist fleet managers to mitigate road risk.
This webinar will cover:
- How video technology is assisting fleet and road safety, from in-vehicle technology to on-road systems
- The latest developments in video technology and what fleet managers should consider when implementing such tech
- Effective use of data from video and other technology
- Examples of how other fleets have implemented such technology
- John Wall – Program Manager Future Vehicles, Environment & Sustainability – Austroads
- Andy Price – Director – Fleet Safety Management
- Brodie Von Berg – Managing Director Middle East and Australasia – MiX Telematics
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is sponsored by MiX Telematics.