17 February 2021
2pm - 3pm NZDT
Online. Free to attend
Video technology can support a fleet safety programme in a variety of ways, from identifying fatigued or distracted drivers and reducing the risk of incidents, through to providing evidence for investigations and insurance claims in the event of a crash. This technology is continually evolving and can assist fleet managers to mitigate road risk.
This webinar will cover:
- How video technology is assisting fleet and road safety, from in-vehicle technology to on-road systems
- The latest developments in video technology and what fleet managers should consider when implementing such tech
- Effective use of data from video and other technology
- Examples of how other fleets have implemented such technology
- John Wall – Program Manager Future Vehicles, Environment & Sustainability – Austroads
- Andy Price – Director – Fleet Safety Management
- Brodie Von Berg – Managing Director Middle East and Australasia – MiX Telematics
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
This webinar is sponsored by MiX Telematics.
Book your place now
You need to be a member to register for this event.