12 November 2019
When: Tuesday 12 November 2019 from 0815 (0915) – 1530 hrs
Where: Transport for London, 10th Floor Auditorium, 5 Endeavour Square, Stratford, London E20 1JN
Did you know that:
- 1 in 3 road deaths are of someone driving for work?
- 5 people are killed on our roads every single day?
- Every 23 seconds someone in the world is killed in an RTC?
- Drive for work?
- Manage people who drive for work and are therefore responsible for their wellbeing?
- Have responsibility for occupational road risk?
If so, this conference is an absolute must for you! Building on excellent foundations laid over the last few years on the topics of:
- Improving Road Safety for Vulnerable Road Users
- Raising Professional Driving Standards – launch of the Managing Risk in the Supply Chain Training Programme
- Delivering Safety First – launch of the Effective Driver Management Guide
- Drivers Health : Fit to Drive and Stay Alive
This year’s CILT Transport & Logistics Safety Forum conference brings together Occupational Road Risk experts and will focus on promoting and raising awareness of the need for organisations to proactively manage road risk rather than leaving it all to luck! We will demonstrate how the consistent implementation of best practice policies, high standards of staff training and fostering an open environment conducive to honest communication to / from drivers will lead to a safer environment for all therefore reducing occupational road risk! The conference will also explore what happens when things go wrong and how you might avoid this from happening in the first place. Delegates will also have an opportunity to ask questions to our expert panel.
Forum has made it their mission to make a difference by making all aspects of
our sector safer for everyone. Please help us all achieve this with your
- Mike Brown MVO FRICS FCILT, Commissioner, Transport for London
- Dean Clamp, Group HSEQ Director, Wincanton Group; Chair
- Glen Davies FCILT, Director, A to H Solutions
- Andrew Drewary, Director, Road Safety Smart
- Vikki Woodfine, Partner // Head of Road Transport & Logistics // Head of Regulatory Compliance & Investigations (North West), DWF
- Richard Atkinson CBE MA FCILT, Teaching Fellow, Aston University
- Steve Vachre, Motor Specialist, UK Corporate, JLT Specialty Ltd.
- Paul Hilton, Claims Executive, JLT Specialty Ltd.
- Anne Marie Penny DipASM, Senior Programme Manager, Highways England; Driving for Better Business Lead.
- Kevin Richardson FCILT, Chief Executive, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
Non-Members: £75 or £50 if you book by 31st August 2019
Book your place today.